剑网3指尖江湖搬砖攻略:社交英語25. 她放我鴿子

剑网3指尖江湖手游下载 www.ngkhw.icu 作者:admin

來源:

2008-10-20 16:42

社交英語25. 她放我鴿子

00:00

25. 她放我鴿子

Sue: Well, how did it go last night?
蘇: 怎么樣,昨天晚上怎么樣?
Rose: It went OK.
蘇: 還好。
Sue: What does that mean? Did you meet that young girl?
蘇: 這是什么意思?你有沒有見到那個小女孩?
Rose: No, she 1) stood me up. And she didn't send me an e-mail to say why.
柔絲: 沒有,她放我鴿子,而且也沒有寄電子郵件告訴我怎么回事。
Sue: So did you go home?
蘇: 所以你就回家了?
Rose: No. I stayed to have a 2) drink.
柔絲: 沒有。我留下來喝了一杯。
Sue: A drink? Do you mean an 3) alcoholic drink? But Rose, you don't drink!
蘇: 喝一杯?你是說喝酒嗎?但是,柔絲,你不喝酒??!
語言詳解
A: Are beverages included in the price?
這個價錢有包括飲料嗎?
B: Yes. But only non-alcoholic ones.
有。但是只限非酒精飲料。
【to stand someone up 放(某人)鴿子】
當你跟人約會,在約定的時間地點卻沒看到對方,就可以說I was stood up. 我被放鴿子?;蚴荋e stood me up.他放我鴿子。
A: I waited for him for an hour! He never came!
我等了他一個小時!他都沒來!
B: He stood you up again?
他又放你鴿子了?
A: Can't you go out with her another day?
你不能改天再跟她出去嗎?
B: It's too late to cancel, and I don't want to stand her up.
現在取消太遲了,而我不想放她鴿子。
1) stand...up 放(某人)鴿子,跟(某人)約會卻沒有出現,stood 是 stand 的過去式。
2) drink (n.,v.) 酒(飲料),喝(酒)
3) alcoholic (a.) 酒精的